About the Role:
- This is a 3-year apprenticeship in baking and patisserie.
In this full-time position you will work four days in our Bakery in Mandurah and spend one day at TAFE in Bentley.
Our baking schedule is during the daytime, ensuring no early morning or overnight shifts. Rosters will vary in shift times and will include weekends and Public Holidays. You will complete:
• One year on cake shift (9am – 5pm)
• One year on Bread shift (2pm – 11pm
• One year on Savoury shift (7am – 3pm)
All Tafe fees are paid by Miami and you also get paid while you attend Tafe.
• A positive and receptive attitude toward learning and following instructions
• Good written and verbal communication and math skills
• Reliable transportation to commute to and from the workplace and TAFE (Bentley Campus)
• Good level of physical fitness and endurance
Miami Bakehouse is renowned for its enormous range of handmade gourmet pies, specialty artisan breads, cakes and other delicious treats. Our team has won more than 970 National and State Baking Awards in recognition of expert baking skills plus our attention to producing quality food using the best quality fresh ingredients from local suppliers across WA.