About the Role:
- Now is the time to get your foot in the door. Plenty of variety and growth for a passionate Duty Manager who loves what they do. Join the Miami Bakehouse Group today.
Elevate Your Career: Join Our Fabulous Team as a Duty Manager / Supervisor!
We're on the lookout for a dynamic Duty Manager / Supervisor with a passion for creating an inviting atmosphere and memorable moments for customers.
Renowned for our delectable treats, excellent coffee, and high standards, we're seeking a match to complement our team. Duty Managers play an essential role within our teams, coordinating the day to day responsibilities on shift.
This role offers plenty of variety working in different locations in the Mandurah/Peel area and driving our popular Mobile Cafe Van.
Are you a proactive person? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Are you ready to step into a rewarding role with excellent structure and procedures.
• Valid Drivers’ license
• Exceptional customer service and sales skills
• A calm disposition to manage cafe operations at a fast pace
• Great time management and the ability to multitask
• Flexible availability, weekends are a routine part of this role
• Physical fitness, capacity for of some manual work
If you're ready to take on a role that challenges you, empowers you, and allows you to make a meaningful impact, we'd love to hear from you! Join us in leading our team to success and delivering exceptional experiences for our customers.
Miami Bakehouse is renowned for its enormous range of handmade gourmet pies, specialty artisan breads, cakes and other delicious treats. Our team has won more than 970 National and State Baking Awards in recognition of expert baking skills plus our attention to producing quality food using the best quality fresh ingredients from local suppliers across WA.